3.0

Hi I just today got my keys for new house at lotus point caledon lot335R .When I went to house for first look I got so pissed even my friends laughed by seeing the front door so dirty cannot believe the way I got the house .

Small dent on front door..even we told on last inspection there is pantry in kitchen but *** builder made a jacket closet still not fixed.paid around 500000 for all this.just like mud in driveway my car got struck there

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Greenpark Homes and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Greenpark Homes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Greenpark Homes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Greenpark Homes?

Comments

THANK YOU RHINO SHIELD OF JACKSONVILLE FOR SATISFYING MY COMPLAINT Rhino Shield of Jacksonville "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - STOLE my money Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "CBCS/Charlie Brzezinski took money that I paid him, to work on other jobs. My retaining wall is still not completed and the materials have not been delivered to complete the..." Read more Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more Lgi Homes - Must read - dont reccommend an LGI home to anyone! Lgi Homes "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more